What is your Employee Service Vision – exactly like your company’s service vision, what are the long term benefits of being employed by your organization that employees would not realize elsewhere
What are your Non-Negotiable standards that every prospective employee must meet? These standards can help not only to ensure you’ll hire the right candidate, they will also help deter wrong fit employees from employment with your organization and ruining the culture
The Employee Experience Model (TEEM)--creating a blueprint to guide existing managers and future leaders on how to create a world-class internal culture, a culture that has extremely high morale and emotional employee capital. TEEM isolates each stage of an employee career and standards are create that address the dynamics of each, from recruitment to 10+ years.
In this course you will learn:
- where engagement scores are the highest, and the lowest.
- how to use the ‘engagement indicator’.
- how to create your hiring non-negotiables
- when Psychologists have shown that people are particularly susceptible to adopting new roles, goals & values.
- what motivates your employees most.
- what are the characteristics of a bad boss and how to avoid them.