The final commandment to providing a world-class Customer experience is Commandment X World-Class Leadership.
Do you like your organization’s/ department’s culture? Are you proud of it, or is it lacking?
Do you wish you could change many of your employees attitudes? If you don’t like your culture, look in the mirror, because every time, in every organization, culture reflects leadership. How good your organization’s or department’s culture is, is a direct result of how good you are as a leader.
Great leaders create great cultures. You don’t need to take a survey, do any studies, or even see any turnover reports; a culture is something you feel when you walk into a work environment. There is either a buzz about the place, where everyone understands the organization’s purpose and their role in achieving that purpose or you may feel a fog, a thickness in the air, a place where people are trading hours for dollars. How strong is your culture?
Remember: Culture reflects Leadership!
In this course, you will learn:
- what world class leaders have in common.
- who the most important person to motivate is.
- what you must never be satisfied with.
- how to create a personal purpose statement, and your three key personal and professional drivers.
- how to complete the ‘potential’ exercise.