Your goals must be measurable, tied to a specific metric, that lets you know how satisfied your Customers are with you, who is clearly serving Customers, who is inconsistent, if you are keeping your Service Vision to your Customers, how effective your service recover is, and how you stack up against your competition.
Perhaps the most significant factor in creating a superior Customer experience is knowing what your Customers want.
In this course, you will learn:
- what attracts millennials.
- what to measure to know how a company is going to perform in the future.
- what is the difference between satisfied and highly satisfied customers.
- why satisfied customers defect.
- how to measure the emotional connection you have with your customer.