What does zero risk look like? As a Customer, you have a sense of security when you deal with a company that if something goes wrong, they will make it right. Thus, that business is zero risk to deal with.
Zero risk is essential in order to create a Wow! experience and make the Customer yours for life. If and when you become zero risk, you will indeed be in very exclusive company.
In this course, you will learn:
- the two keys that being Zero Risk means for an organization.
- the most trusted source for making business decisions.
- how to identify and eliminate negative cues in your business.
- how to find where you drop the ball the most, and how to implement systems and processes to prevent this.
- how to create service recovery tools for customer challenges that arise.
- the importance of feedback.
- what overused word you should audit to improve both the employee and customer experience.